> Help and support > Mobile app
Saving content from YouTube's mobile app
If you come across an interesting YouTube video you’d like to watch again or save for later you can save it to Shooglebox from your phone.
1. If you’re using the YouTube app, select the video you would like to share and tap the three dots to the right of the video.
2. Then select Share from the menu.
3. Choose Shooglebox from the list of options.
4. If you've already turned on Sharing for Shooglebox and the app isn’t in the list, choose More and then select Shooglebox. Learn how to turn on app sharing here.
5. After selecting the Shooglebox icon, Shooglebox will create a card for this YouTube video in your inbox.
It’s even easier to save video from YouTube to Shooglebox on Android devices.
1. Select the video you would like to save and either tap the three dots to the right of the video or the Share button.
2. Choose Share from the menu.
3. Select Shooglebox from the list of options.
4. Shooglebox will then create a card for this YouTube video in your Inbox.
All content saved from your phone is sent to your inbox. This is the place to squirrel away all the interesting things you find before you’re ready to decide what you want to do with them.
You’ll be able to play the embedded video and read more information about the video on the back of the card.
If you prefer, on both Apple and Android devices, you can click the three dots next to the video you’d like to save to Shooglebox and choose Copy link from the list of options. Open the Shooglebox app, click New card in any box and paste the link on to the front of the card. An image and text will be pulled on to the front of the card as well as an embed of the video on the back of the card.
Find out more about creating cards with video here.