Enable the sharing extension to share from other apps
It's easy to share web links, photos, videos and files to Shooglebox straight from your phone or tablet.
If you use another app that includes the share function then you should be able to share content straight to Shooglebox.
If you're using an iPhone or iPad and Shooglebox doesn't appear automatically in the list of available apps that you can share to then you might need to add it to your list of favourite destinations:
1. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Safari application and click the share icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Scroll to the end of the application list and tap More.
3. Tap Edit and click the plus sign next to Shooglebox to add it to your favourites.
4. Tap Done to return to the sharing menu.
5. You can now tap the Shooglebox icon to share a link from your browser or any other app using the Share button.