Enable the sharing extension to share from other apps
It's easy to share web links, photos, videos and files to Shooglebox straight from your phone or tablet.
If you use another app that includes the share function then you should be able to share content straight to Shooglebox.
Android users will find that Shooglebox automatically appears as a destination where you choose to share some content from another app.
If you're an Apple iPhone or iPad user then you might need to add Shooglebox to the list of favourite destinations you can share to. Follow these simple steps if you don't already see Shooglebox in the list of share destinations:
1. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Safari application and click the share icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Scroll to the end of the application list and tap More.
3. Tap Edit and click the plus sign next to Shooglebox to add it to your favourites.
4. Tap Done to return to the sharing menu.
5. You can now tap the Shooglebox icon to share a link from your browser or any other app using the Share button.