> Help and support > Mobile app
Saving songs from the Apple Music app
You can create cards in Shooglebox for tracks, albums and playlists from the Apple Music app.
1. Open the app and select the track you would like to save.
2. Tap on the three dots, choose Share Song, Share Album or Share Playlist.
3. Select Shooglebox from the list of options.
4. If the Shooglebox app isn’t in the list, you'll need to turn on Sharing – choose More and then flick the switch next to Shooglebox on. Learn more about app sharing here.
5. Shooglebox will create a card in your inbox.
The card will display text with the name of the track, album or playlist and an image of the cover on the front of the card. An embed will appear on the back of the card – allowing you to play songs from Shooglebox directly. You'll need to be logged in to your Apple Music account to hear more than just an extract.
All content saved from your phone is sent to your inbox. This is the place to squirrel away all the interesting you find before you’re ready to decide what you want to do with them.
Find out more about creating cards with music here.