> Help and support > Mobile app
Saving posts from the Instagram app
Images on Instagram can be a great source of inspiration – here’s how to save them to Shooglebox from Instagram.
1. Open the Instagram app and select the post you would like to save to Shooglebox.
2. Tap on the three dots next to the post, select Share to… from the menu.
3. Then choose Shooglebox from the list of options.
4. If the Shooglebox app isn’t in the list, you'll need to turn on Sharing – choose More and then flick the switch next to Shooglebox on. Learn more about app sharing here.
5. Shooglebox will then create a card for the Instagram post in your Inbox.
1. Tap the three dots next to the post you would like to save to Shooglebox.
2. Select Share Link... from the menu.
3. Choose Shooglebox from the list of options.
Shooglebox will create a card for this post in your inbox – the place where all content shared from your phone is saved to.
The card will display the text and image from the post on the front of the card, as well as an embedded link to the post on the back of the card.
If you prefer, you can tap on the three dots next to the post you’d like to save and choose Copy Link from the list of options. Open the Shooglebox app, click New card in any box and paste the link on to the front of the card. The image and text will be pulled onto the front of the card as well as a larger embed of the post on the back of the card.
Find out more about creating cards with social posts here.