> Help and support > Mobile app
Saving tweets to Shooglebox
If you spot a tweet you’d like to save for later here’s how to pop it into Shooglebox on your phone.
1. Open the Twitter app and select the post you would like to save.
2. Tap on the share icon next to the post, select Share Tweet via… from the menu.
3. Then choose Shooglebox from the list of options.
4. If the Shooglebox app isn’t in the list, you'll need to turn on Sharing – choose More and then flick the switch next to Shooglebox on. Learn more about app sharing here.
5. Shooglebox will create a card for this tweet in your Inbox – all content saved from your phone is sent to your inbox.
1. Select the tweet you would like to save to Shooglebox.
2. Tap the share icon next to the post.
3. Select Share Tweet via... from the menu.
4. Choose Shooglebox from the list of options.
All content saved from your phone is sent to your inbox. This is the place to squirrel away all the interesting things you find before you’re ready to decide what you want to do with them.
The card will display the text and image from the tweet on the front of the card, as well as an embedded link to the post on the back of the card.
If you prefer, click the share icon next to the tweet you’d like to save, then Share Tweet via… and choose Copy Link from the list of options. Open the Shooglebox app, click New card in any box and paste the link on to the front of the card. The image and text will be pulled on to the front of the card as well as a larger embed of the tweet on the back of the card.
Find out more about creating cards with social posts here.